Roman blinds are perfect for offering privacy and blocking excess light or simply injecting timeless style into your home.
Bari roman blind can be mounted:
- on the wall (fitting accessories are included)
- on the ceiling (fitting accessories are included)
- on the window frame (with special non-invasive window brackets that can be purchased separately from Dekoria)
Fully made to measure for the perfect fit. Available in a wide range of colours (from neutral shades to beautifully bright colours), patterns (plain, floral, geometric and more) and opacity levels (from sheer to blackout) to suit all interiors, styles and purposes. Unlined blind.
- Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Lower edge of the blind finished with a weight bar (with no fabric panel below this) - ideal for smaller windows or for a more contemporary look. Rods sewn in every 25-30 cm for perfect folds. The rod pocket tapes are sewn on the back, so the whole fabric pattern is visible.
- Choice of control mechanism fitted on either right or left hand side. High quality headrail and brackets suitable for top and face fitting.
- Choice of standard headrail or premium cassette headrail.
- Fabric attached to headrail with velcro for quick and convenient cleaning (most fabrics are machine washable).
- Due to standard width of fabric (140 cm) blinds wider than 130 cm may require a couple of fabric panels. This does not affect the look of the finished product.
- Patterns on fabrics are NOT matched across blinds. When ordering more than one blind, please note that these blinds may not be identical. Similarly, the rods are distibuted evenly in every blind, but they are not matched across blinds, so they may be at different intervals in blinds of various lengths.
Child Safety: Install and use safety devices supplied with the blind.
For measuring instructions please refer to the Measuring Guide tab next to this section or contact us if you have any further questions.
Made to measure products that are made according to customer specifications are excluded from the right of return.