Blackout roman blind offers a wide range of colours (from delicate and neutral shades and pastels to beautifully bright colours) to suit all interiors and styles. This versatile blind is perfect for all rooms, but it is most recommended for bedrooms, nurseries and living rooms. Special blackout fabric blocks minimum 95% of light to enable you good sleep and privacy.
Blackout roman blind can be mounted:
- on the wall (fitting accessories are included)
- on the ceiling (fitting accessories are included)
- on the window frame (with special non-invasive window brackets
that can be purchased separately from Dekoria)Product Details:
- 2 years warranty.
- Available in standard sizes and fully made to measure for the perfect fit.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Plain lower edge of the blind - ideal for smaller windows or for a more contemporary look.
- Dowels sewn in every 25-30 cm for perfect folds. Important: In May 2018 we changed the design of blackout blinds with dowels now being sewn in at the back of the blind (previously they were placed at the front). If you have ordered a blackout blind from us before mid-May 2018 and you need a matching blind with dowels at the front, please remember to let us know at the time of ordering or immediately after placing your order.
- Choice of control mechanism fitted on either right or left hand side.
- High quality headrail and brackets suitable for top and face fitting.
- Choice of standard headrail or premium cassette headrail.
- Fabric attached to headrail with velcro for quick and convenient cleaning (most fabrics are machine washable).
- Due to standard width of fabric (140 cm) blinds wider than 130 cm may require a couple of fabric panels. This does not affect the look of the finished product.
- Dowels are distibuted evenly in every blind, but they are not matched across blinds, so they may be at different intervals in blinds of various lengths. Please contact us if you are ordering more than 1 blind and you need rods matched across all blinds.
Child Safety: Install and use safety devices supplied with the blind. For measuring instructions please refer to the Measuring Guide tab next to this section, check out our Blind Measuring Guide or contact us if you have any further questions.