1. Orders are made to order within full 5 (10 for fire retardant products) working days.
2. The preferred carrier of The Seller is UPS and deliveries are usually made within 3 to 4 working days.
3. Where tracking on an order is possible The Seller will provide tracking details on request of the Customer.
4. Parcels need to be signed for on delivery. UPS InfoNotice® card with parcel collection/delivery rescheduling details is left if no one is in on 1st delivery attempt. Re-delivery to the customer's address or collection from the nearest UPS Access Point is at UPS discretion and it is beyond The Seller's control.
5. The cost of delivery is £5.95 for the UK and Ireland for orders below £60. Orders over £60 are delivered free of charge. The same delivery terms apply to most of post codes in Italy and France and mainland Spain. Delivery to Channel Islands is £19 for all orders. If you are interested in international delivery e.g. to New Zealand or Australia, please contact us for more details.
6. All delivery times are estimates. Delays caused by the carrier and beyond control of The Seller can occasionally happen, so The Seller cannot guarantee the final date of delivery once the order has been shipped.