Sewn to order, machine washable Ikea furniture cover with 2 Years Guarantee!
Transform your furniture with a perfectly fitting Ikea Ektorp chaise longue (right) slipcover made for Ektorp series (furniture dimensions available on request).
Choose from a wide range of high quality cotton-rich breathable upholstery fabrics. Dekoria supplies durable and beautifully finished covers to suit all tastes, budgets and styles from Scandinavian and modern looks to traditional homes or shabby chic interiors.
- 2 Years Warranty on all covers.
- Fast delivery
- This slipcover is designed for Ektorp chaise longue right on sale in Ikea since 2004. For furniture purchased before 2004, please contact us to check measurements. Please see below for difference between left and right chaise longue.
- Easy to put on slipcover designed for use with original Ikea furniture.
- Pet and kids friendly furniture - machine washable fabrics suitable for frequent washing.
- Matching armrest protectors can be purchased separately here - extend the life of your cover and keep your furniture looking brand new for longer.
- This slipcover is finished with high quality piping (bespoke contrast piping available on request).
- Cover designed for fabric models, it will not fit leather furniture pieces.
- Partial covers e.g. cushion covers only available on request.
- Matching home textiles available e.g. made to measure and standard blinds, curtains and cushion covers.
How do I know if my chaise longue is left or right?
To find out which cover you need, stand at the foot of your chaise longue facing towards the backrest:
- If in this position the armrest is on your right hand side, please order chaise longue right cover. This means that your armrest is underneath your left arm as you lie down.
- If the armrest is on your left hand side as you stand at the foot of the chaise longue (and underneath your right arm as you lie down), you need chaise longue left cover.
This cover is made by Dekoria and is desgined to fit Ikea Ektorp furniture. Dekoria does not sell any products of Ikea. All names and trade marks are owned by IKEA Inc and are used for the sole purpose of explaining which models these covers are suitable for.